World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) biggest summer event, Summerslam, will take place on Saturday (July 30) at the Nashville Stadium, Tennessee, US. This time, there are five titles on the line.
In the main event, the current WWE Undisputed Champion Roman Reigns will defend his title against Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing Match.
Further, Bobbly Lashley will defend his United States Championship against Justin Audrey. Also, the Mysterios (Rey Mysterio and Dominic Mysterio) will clash with The Judgement Day (Damian Preist and Finn Balor).
Here are predictions for the five biggest matches of the night:
1. Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (WWE Undisputed Championship): The two would face each other in a Last Man Standing match. Last year, at Wrestlemania 38, Reigns seized victory against Lesnar in a winner-takes-all title match. However, Lesnar appeared in a Smackdown event on June 17 and challenged Reigns for a final match.
Though experts are scratching their heads over the outcome of the match, the truth is, it can go either way. Above all claims, Lesnar can still win the match, because if he loses and goes back again for few months, it would be really tough for WWE to push only Reigns for ratings. In the absence of Orton, John Cena and WWE need Lesnar as much as they need Reigns.
Prediction: Lesnar wins
2. Bobby Lashley vs Justin Audrey: Lashley beat Audrey at Money In the Bank event to win the title. Though Audrey lost his title to Lashley, he later won the Money In the Bank Suitcase later in the match.
However, it doesn’t seem that WWE is thinking of pushing Audrey for the title shot by getting him to cash it anytime soon. Lashley, who has defeated Audrey previously, also looks strong to win the match.
Prediction: Bobby Lashley wins
3. Logan Paul vs the Miz: The Miz and Logan Paul rivalry will end no time soon. A rivalry that started at Wrestlemania will now build further at SummerSlam. Miz might be a heel in the match but he has his own fan following. Logan Paul, however, has to build up his image to get that crowd support.
To push his image, WWE would want to boost the image of Logan Paul and get The Miz to put him over.
Prediction: Logan Paul
4. The Mysterios vs The Judgement Day: The Mysterios (Rey Msyterio and Dominic Mystyerio) will seek their revenge against the Judgement Day (Finn Balor and Damian Priest) for the attack on 20th anniversary of Rey Mysterio on Monday Night Raw.
For this match, The Mysterios can win the match as WWE also has to also push Dominic Mysterio.
Prediction: The Mysterios win
5. The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) vs The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford): The Usos walked with the title belts Money In The Bank but in the match at SummerSlam they can lose the title.
It’s also high time Usos held the tag team title and the belt needs to pass on.
Prediction: The Street Profits wins