Semester exams to be held online in Tamil Nadu. Thanks to Omicron! 10 best memes
In Tamil Nadu colleges, semester exams will now be conducted online. Students on Twitter can't control the excitement. Here are the funniest memes you should not miss.
- Total Shares
Earlier, the entire education system was worried about the drastic changes that took place due to the pandemic. Those who were happy with the shift from offline to online education, were students, except the first benchers. (Well, we all know the secret about how students now attend online classes from their beds)
The best part that has come from the pandemic has been online exams. Honestly, the pandemic kids really don’t know the terror of board exams. We had to travel to a whole new centre at a different school with new teachers. Honestly, thinking about those exams days itself gives me chills. In these terms, students are really lucky these days.
Today, Tamil Nadu Higher Education Minister, K Ponmudy has announced that all semester examinations at colleges in the state will be conducted online. With this news, the students in Tamil Nadu might be dancing right now. But there is still no update for board exams.
On the other hand, Maharashtra is ready to bring students back to school. The state has asked all the schools to re-open from Monday.
And the situation in Delhi is not-so-clear right now. We need to wait for that for quite some time.
As the exam scenario is different for different states, the students can’t keep calm. College and school students from different parts of the country are having a field day on Twitter today.
HERE ARE THE BEST MEMES ON ONLINE EXAMS
1. THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS THE SITUATION WELL
2. THE BIG SMILE ON COLLEGE STUDENTS' FACE BE LIKE
3. OKAY, SOMEONE REVEALED THE TRUTH HERE
4. CLASS 10TH AND 12TH STUDENTS WHO HAVE TO GIVE OFFLINE EXAMES ARE LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW
5. MEANWHILE TOPPERS BE LIKE
6. WELL, THIS MIGHT BE A HAPPY EVENT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS IN TAMIL NADU
7. HERE'S ANOTHER REASON WHY STUDENTS LOVE ONLINE EXAMS
8. STUDENTS FROM OTHER STATES FEEL BETRAYED
9. FROM FIRST BENCHERS TO BACK BENCHERS, ALL WILL RELATE TO THIS
10. GOVERNMENT'S REACTION TO STUDENTS DEMANDING ONLINE EXAMS
What is your situation, online or offline?