On November 30, 2022, ChatGPT was launched by San Francisco-based OpenAI. It created a storm in the tech world, made a huge impact in many sectors, and gained a million users on their platform within a month. Now, it has a 'better, improved and more accurate version' (company's verdict not mine), GPT4.
The same company that launched ChatGPT, OpenAI, has launched another chatbot, GPT4. If you don't know yet, ChatGPT ( Chat Generative Pre-training Transformer) is a software to which you can ask questions using conversational, or natural language. It is trained to answer any kind of query, generate essays, write code, tell jokes, crack most of the exams and even give medical advice to doctors.
Announcing GPT-4, a large multimodal model, with our best-ever results on capabilities and alignment: https://t.co/TwLFssyALF pic.twitter.com/lYWwPjZbSg— OpenAI (@OpenAI) March 14, 2023
After Chatgpt, came GPT 3.5, and now its GPT4, with OpenAI claiming every upgrade to be more accurate.
The company says GPT4 is more creative, less likely to invent facts, and is less biased than its predecessors.
GPT-4 is more creative and collaborative than any other AI Bot. It can generate, edit, and iterate with users on creative and technical writing tasks such as composing songs, writing screenplays, or learning a user's writing style.
1. Duolingo: Duolingo is an American educational technology company which produces learning apps and provides language certification. GPT-4 deepens the conversation on Duolingo.
2. Khan Academy: Khan Academy is an American non-profit educational organization. It explores the potential for GPT-4 in a limited pilot program.
3. Be My Eyes: This app helps visually-impaired people with hundreds of daily life tasks like identifying a product or navigating an airport. It uses GPT-4 to transform visual accessibility.
4. Stripe: Stripe is an Irish-American financial services agency. Stripe leverages GPT-4 to streamline the user experience and combat fraud.
5. By the way, the government of Iceland uses GPT4 to preserve and produce clear and correct Icelandic translations.
READ MORE: Koo to Snapchat: How ChatGPT is helping shop, compose social media posts, be a creepy AI friend and more
READ MORE: Love Death Chatbots